Hurricane Florence response and recovery.
- FEMA Assistance
- Donation Requests from Eastern NC Solidarity
- Want to HELP? Certified Disaster Relief Funds
- Find HOUSING
- More HOUSING for donations and Survivor Information
- Disaster Preparedness: https://content.ces.ncsu.edu/hurricane-preparedness
- Small business assistance. From the Rural Center Rapid Recovery Loan and the Small Business Administration .
- Road Conditions
- For Agencies and Organizations. Crisis Cleanup open source mapping and coordination.
- Flood Gauges (Real Time): https://webapps.usgs.gov/florence/
- Download the READYNC APP: https://readync.org/EN/Index.html
- Legal Aid of North Carolina provides legal assistance for renters and owners and FEMA appeals (for those that meet eligibility criteria).
- For real time information on shelters, road conditions, evacuations and more: https://www.ncdps.gov/florence#emergency-declarations
- FEMA Rumor Control.
- Disaster Recovery Information: https://www.fema.gov/disaster-recovery-centers
- Are you a nurse intested in helping with Hurricane Florence Recovery?
- Potential Pollutants resulting from the disaster? Please contact the COG for resources from
- A message from ECU:
North Carolina Frontline Support & Resources
- FEMA and houses of worship
- Assisting the Spanish speaking community. Para la comunidad de América Latina.
Thanks to Barry Hokanson we’ve notes from yesterday’s meeting.
Please feel free to correct any errors or omissions.
Have a great weekend and thanks again Barry!
The next meeting will take place